Short Best Captions For Selfies Instagram/ /Facebook/Whatsapp

I feel good today
I am looking fresher than you
Feeling Fresh
Gonna start a new day
It’s a beautiful day
Cold Days, Warm Hearts
I don’t need makeup to shine bright like a diamond
I actually wore makeup today..here’s d proof
It’s a rare occasion when I put makeup on!
Having some fun with makeup!
Wake up and Make up!
I woke up like this; flawless
Just woke up. Good morning!
Fresh out of the shower, no makeup
I wake up for make up
My life isn’t perfect, but my makeup is
A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear
I love the confidence that makeup gives me
All I need is Coffee and Mascara
Your hair is 90% of your selfie
New haircut plus getting ready for work
May your day be flawless as your makeup
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy makeup
Dress like you’re already famous
You are never fully dressed until you wear a smile
Always dress well but keep it simple
Dress how you want to be ADDRESSED
Happily dressed in black
It has been a while since I’ve taken a selfie in black and white
Life is too short to wear boring clothes
Surround yourself with makeup not negativity
Makeup magnifies the beauty that already exists
Straightening my hair
Never give up on your hair! It’s the next thing people notice after your smile
Short hair don’t care
Messy hair don’t care
I love my hair in this pic
Messy bun and getting stuff done
I’m gonna straighten my hair today
I’m not sure what to do with my face
There is beauty in simplicity
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
Beauty without expression is boring
Lashes speak louder than words
If you got eyes, look at me now
Smile with your eyes
Eyes are never quiet
Elegance is the only beauty that never fades
Stay Classy..
There is a princess inside all of us

Comments