Funny Whatsapp Status



  • I am not lazy, I am on energy saving mode…


  • God is really creative, I mean.. just look at me every time!


  • I’m not lazy, I am on energy saving mode.


  • Hey there whatsapp is using meee,.

  • When your phone are 1% battery & anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..


  • Fact: Ph on silent mode- 10 Missed call..Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!


  • Hmmm…..Don’t copy my status.


  • 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% boys are having brain.


  • If nobody hates U, then you are doing something boring.


  • Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you are one of them,,


  • Totally available!! Please disturb me!!!!


  • HEY, U ARE READING MY STATUS AGAIN??


  • My style is unique don’t copy it plz!


  • If money grew on trees, then girls would be dating monkeys..!


  • I’m not failed, Because my success is lost.!


  • I may be fat, but u’re ugly – I can lose weight!


  • रास्ते पलट देते हैं हम ,जब कोई आकर यह कह दे K आगे चालान काट रहे हैं…


  • Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up…


  • When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt, competition




  • बहुत कम लोग जानते है K “set max ” में जो set है ना उसकी full form ” Suryavansham Entertainment Telivision ” है।


  • Status: I on Not on whatsapp..


  • ज़िन्दगी मे सबसे ज़्यादा खुशी to तब मिलती है जब Mummy कहती है दिमाग तो बहुत है इसका बस पढ़ता ही नही है..


  • Life is too short smile while u still have teeth.


  • If I agreed with you we both were wrong.


  • बचपन ” Handwriting ” सुधारने में गुज़र गया Aur ज़िन्दगी “keyboard ” पर बीत रही है।


  • Behind every successful man, there is a surprised woman…


  • तेरी smile confuse Kar देती है , साला पूरा दिन समझ नहीं आता कि ” हँस कर देख रही थी “, या ” देख कर हँस रही थी “


  • Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality..


  • I love my job only when I am on Holiday…..


  • दुनिया Ki सारी खुशियाँ एक तरफ ….. और phone की 100 % battery की ख़ुशी एक तरफ


  • Life is too Short – Chat Fast!


  • Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. & Boys use photoshop to show their creativity…


  • भला हो इस गर्मी Ka इसी बहाने घर की बहू – बेटियाँ सर पर पल्ला ओड़ कर तो चल रही हैं।


  • You can never buy LUV….But still U have to pay for it ..




  • Attitude is like a underwear Don’t show it just wore it


  • Always respects your self!


  • My heart is stolen..can I check your braa


  • Save Water, Drink Wine!!


  • Cigarette chodna sabse asan h- main hazaro baar chhod_ chukka hu…!!


  • I’m cool but global warming made me vry hot


  • Marriage is the cause of divorce.!


  • Wife: I have changed my mind. Husband: Does the new one now work?


  • I just need a good Wifi & Wife.


  • I want someone to give me a Loan & then leave me Alone.


  • I only need three things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep


  • All the Rules are made.. to be break.


  • सुबह से दौड रही है चाकू लेकर पगली मेरे पीछे.. मैँने तो मजाक में कहा था “दिल चीर k देख, तेरा ही नाम होगा”


  • Ooooooo…..Don’t copy my status.


  • जितना दीमाग लड्कियाे में होता है…! उतना तो Mera खराब रहता है…


  • Drunk people run on Red Light…, Normal people wait for them to turn green.!



  • काश सूरज Ki भी बीवी होती तो उसे थोडा तो कंट्रोल में रखती


  • People that Change Love status after 30 Sec… GF is the Reason…


  • A fine is a tax for doing wrong & A tax is a fine for doing well…!


  • No I didn’t trip …The floor looked like …it needed a hug!.


  • Man ask a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that girl… , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”!


  • !Brain is Work More ..When You can use…..


  • I live in a world of fantasy, so keep ur reality away from me!


  • When I actually die some people_ are going to get really haunted.


  • Brain is Intelligent !Why not have Everyone…


  • God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me..


  • I wake up when I cant hold my pee in any longer…##


  • Mosquitoes are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.


  • Alcohol will give different, type of power!..


  • 70% boy Have GF ,other then Have Brain!


  • If school has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking


  • I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them


  • All my life I thought air is free until I bought a bag of chips.


  • Try to say the letter M without ur lips touching….!!


  • Excuse me …. Please empty ur pockets …. I think U stole my heart.


  • 3 Mistake done by everyone ..Whatsapp,Facebook & GF!


  • I don’t drink alcohol! but Feel Awesome..


  • do not drink and park _accidents cause people.


  • Etc Meaning – End of Thinking Capacity..


  • Scratch here ###::::## to reveal this status..


  • High Power Come ,with High voltage Current!


  • If U are still hate me!then No Problem!..


  • Brain is the best worker,When you can use it…


  • when nothing seems right then go left…


  • if I am wired with you then I like you..



Comments